valves JUST adjusted and fuel filters are new too. (30,000 mi maintenance just
done).

Will test overboost (switchover) valve by bypassing.

Thanks!

CM

Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Bypass the overboost valve.  If you have
regular power, it's bad.  If the power is still weak, make sure the valves are
set correctly, change your fuel filters, then adjust the ALDA.

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case