Yesterday morning I had _extreme_ trouble getting the car started.
This car has always been hard to start, cold-blooded, but nothing as bad
as that.  It was chill, and very dewy, but nothing really worse than
before.  It just cranked and cranked and cranked.  It fired once, but
wouldn't stay running after I let it go to idle.  After that it wouldn't
start.  I had to put it on the charger a bit and feed it some ether.  I
did some surfing, and one possibility is that if the overvoltage
protection relay fails this can happen, so I'll check into that
tomorrow.  Otherwise...

I hate gassers.

-- Jim