Ok, so not long ago I was posting a question about the B2 piston.  Well that
is fixed, and working great now.  In the process of fixing one thing I
managed to break something else.  In order to get a little extra clearance
to work, the rear part of the exhaust system got lowered with the front
still staying connected.  This got us enough room to work, and turned a
small hole in the flex pipe into an unraveling flex pipe.  Obviously I can't
reuse the old flex pipe, but how does it hold onto the rest of the pipe?
 Its about a foot long from what I can tell.
Is this something that is just hammered into place?  It doesn't look like
something that you could weld, and there are no clamps on it.
Thanks,
Chris