I'm not sure this is quite true, I was reading somewhere they are
forced to buy equipment from elsewhere and that
equipment meets current nasty first world environmental standards
(such as they are), thus emissions are much
lower than oh say any usa coal fired plant given perhaps they are all
30 years old.

On Nov 9, 2007, at 9:16 AM, LarryT wrote:

> Hi Allan -
> You're right - the Chinese will open the flue on the smoke stack
> and "let
> 'er rip"!

John
1983 300TDt  384k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  211k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 200k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)