From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:25 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] more wheels-Loren?

Thanks,   I sent am email about those.  He doesn't say how many, but
I am guessing there are 2.  I am looking for 4 for 124.  Can anyone
confirm if 201 and 124 wheels interchange? I think they do.

You said you are looking for wheels.  What chassis do you want wheels
for?   Unfortunately, the 126 and 124 wheels do not interchange.   I
have extra 126 15 hole OE 15" wheels.  I was not trying to sell them
until I determine if I will ever be driving a 126 in the winter
again, but if you need em, I could be convinced to part with em.

mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com