Hello,
    I hope all is happy this post Thanksgiving day week -

    My 91 300D 2.5T Cruise Control usually works fine - my wife drives ~110
miles round trip to and from work each workday and uses the Cruise Control
most of the time.  Last night when driving home it refused to engage - where
should I begin to troubleshoot?  I have the manual but need to
know what is the most likely place to look for trouble?

    Naturally, I'll check the fuse/2 first, but then what?   BTW, in the
past few months the CC would stop working briefly for no reason - but
engaging the level again would start the CC again.

Any ideas??

As usual, thanks for the wor
Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.