Alex Chamberlain wrote:
> A projector is a great idea as long as you budget for a replacement
> bulb at $300+ every year, more often if you have kids or other family
> members who leave the TV on all day.

Very true!  I wouldn't have to worry about bulb replacement that often
as my primary TV usage consists of video gaming (one week I'll play for
30 hours then go 6 weeks and only play for maybe 5 hours) and light
actual TV watching.  On the other hand, my parents leave the TV on all
day... even when they aren't watching it.  Drives me nuts!

John
-who would have a projector if he had room for it