Ok, the reaming is actually something I have heard of, but never really
understood what is being done.  Its not cleaning the threads, its actually
cleaning further in, as in in the chamber, am I correct on that?  Doesn't
that put pieces of carbon loose into the sylinder?  Isn't having crap loose
in the cylinder a bad thing?