Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:14:56 -0800
From: Redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT, fluid in a TV?
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

We are researching 65" FPD, so have a stack of electronics mags and
CR.  Best bets are the Sony, samsung and mitsubishi.  Panasonic is
fine as well, just not up to the quality of the others.

On another note, CR hates benz.  All the reviewed cars are low
reliability and on the do not purchase list.  Wonder how long before
they get out of the hole

clay