Ok,  Shut up and just allow us to do something for somebody we all
like on this list.  We feel like crap for not being able to do
anything of personal virtue about Marshall, it pains us that Regina
has suffered a huge loss, and this is our way of doing something, no
matter how small.  When something shows up in the account, ignore it,
just let it gather interest.  One day soon you will find a burning
need for it (sooner than you imagine) and there will be some of the
love and support from the folks on this list to help you meet that need.

clay