On Dec 11, 2007 2:31 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dead link now, so we're not the only ones voting "scam".
> "This posting has been flagged for removal"

Too bad, it was interesting to look at, because it didn't look like a
typical scam post to me---the description sounded genuine, not like
cut 'n' paste copy from a manufacturer's web site, and the pictures
seemed to depict the item described as well.

I might have to give up and buy a Chinese generator after all.  :(

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.