I've done an ignition switch on the 92 Dodge and in that case some might get on
the terminals...no idea what the MB one looks like.

Does anyone know if you need a special tool to remove the ignition switch?
Dodge had tamper-resistant torx.

Thanks,

Chris

Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I am going to soak the tumbler with
deoxit and hope some gets
> to the ignition switch.

None will.  Once you dive into yours you'll know why.

-- Jim

-1985 300SD, 369K km, "Wulf"
-1992 350 Ram Wagon, 1 Ton, 58K mi, "Der Abschleppwagen"
-1975 240D manual, W115, "Projekt-Wagen 1"
-1980 300SD, W116, "Projekt-Wagen 2"
-1985 300Dt, W123, "Projekt-Wagen 3"
-1984 300Dt, W123, "Projekt-Wagen 4"