And 190D...

Yeah its my day to be that guy.

-Curt

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:24:38 -0500
From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] take a look at this junker '85 190D!
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Timothy Robinson wrote:

> Am I right that '84 offered a turbo and non-turbo but in '85 was only
 the
> turbo?

MBUSA had only turbos from 82-85, except for the 240D.
I don't think a turbo was ever available in the 123 chassis except for
North America and maybe Japan. I'll add my vote to the "euro car, no
turbo" guess. If the euros have manual tranny, they can be quite
 desireable.
I'm not sure if trading the turbo for manual HVAC and possibly manual
windows/sunroof is a good deal.