<<Given that a base corolla starts at 20K Oz beans and the base C class
starts a 60K beans I suppose I would have to amend my earlier statement to a
1/3 of
the price, sorry for getting you all flustered Roger. Actually the Aurion is
not a bad looking car and has a 200KW V6 but is front wheel drive.>>

I am not the least flustered   because your price comparisons have nothing to
do with the US market. The Toyotas are built in this country and the MB is
not, obviously. And no sane person would compare A Corolla with any new MB sold
here. And, I have driven the current Corolla as a free dealer service loaner
and it is a wretched machine. Noisy, tippy, and uncomfortable. The base price
on my C300 Luxury (stupid name, admittedly) was $34375. The Corolla 1.8 auto is
$16315 according to Edmunds, about 48% of the C's base. Both of these before
negotiations.

The Corolla is just the thing for a girl's first car and there are plenty of
them on the used market. Of course, when one buys with price as the only
factor, sacrifices must be made. Do you reacll the old quote about knowing the
price of everything and the value of nothing?

RLE