Looks like where getting ripped off on the price of Mercs over here, not
that I am in the market for one of the new plastic fantastics.
I suppose the bonnets are sealed and can only be opened by a certified
technician with a special tool.
Also loved ones don't let loved ones drive death traps like the corolla.