From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 12/23/07 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] copper thieves

I've got an old Farmall, when I inherited it it had 1ga battery cables
for the 6v electrics.
I put on 0ga cables and the improvement was tremendous. Next time they
need changing I'll probably go 00.

A few years ago I'd suggested 0ga cables for my 240D and Marshall read
me the riot act. My 190D has cables that are ugly at best.
I've been thinking replacement this summer and if I do they'll be no
smaller than 0ga. It might not help but it shouldn't hurt and if I need
to do them anyway...

-Curt