No, no I'm not saying that. It's just that this change came forward
without any consumer warning. According to the AP article, the only
notice that GM gave it's customers was buried on the back pages of
their website. I don't know how MB is handling this but there will be
thousands of customers without service next month and all GM has done
is to offer them a 500.00  certificate if they buy a new car.

At the very least, they should provide a refund on the unearned
portion of the contracts.

Again, I don't know how MB is handling their customers with contracts
already in place.