Jeezus, all you have to do is put a little " OT " in the subject line, then
those of us with ADD can automatically filter out the fluff.  I just set up
a filter for " [MBZ] OT " and it junked 1034 different threads.  Shit, it's
not like I'm some stranger to OT discussions, but lately it's been a bit
overwhelming...or not