Well said.
This is like so much else in life....use what you need and leave the rest.

Bob R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:42 PM
To: mercedes Mailing List
Subject: [MBZ] message from the ADMIN about off topic posts

As happens every once in a while, we get a few people griping about off
topic posts.  Most of the folks on this list already know how to fix
their cars, etc.  Sooo, if only MB tech stuff was allowed to be posted,
and nobody had a specific question, there would be very little if any
traffic.  Think of the off topic stuff as filler, until another issue
comes up.  It would get mighty boring around here just waiting for
somebody to post a mb question.  The OT does not take away from MB
content, but as I said, its just filler.  If you dont like it, just hit
the delete button.  This is a community, not strictly a tech list.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,