Donald...

Not really being sarcastic. I really don't exceed the posted on the
interstate. My daily little curved stretch of I-40W is indeed posted 60mph.
I did mean to say "putt" as most vehicles pass me and I'm content to stay in
the far right lane and never have a problem making my 27 minute trip on
time.

When most drivers see a twenty-four year old navy blue Mercedes diesel they
assume they must overtake me so I let them. Once in a while when someone is
trying to merge and some idiot decides to pass and cut us both off I'll show
that there's plenty of headroom. Most of the time though I'm content to just
move with the flow in the right lane.

My private joke in the summer as carloads of "tourists" pass (seven days
per, six months May-Oct.) is that I "have the keys to the park in my pocket
and they ain't getting in until I get there anyway."