Not just DC. I remember seeing a news clip of snow in Dallas. Cars in the ditch
everywhere.
Of course, we get that the first time it snows. People don't seem to be able to
remember one year to the next that
the white stuff tends to make things slippery. And of course today, no one
takes responsibility for anything.
Accidents are caused by bad weather and not by stupid drivers.

Randy