Wonko the Sane wrote:

> Ok, of the three left standing, who do you support?

D, None Of the Above. Just because the Republicratic party gives me three
choices, doesn't mean I have to pick the Republicratic party.

> And why?

I've already sounded off on Osama bin Hussein today. I'll add that he's
come right out and said in the past that he supports a total ban on
self defense weapons, aka handguns. Shrillary Cartoon has espoused
some rather Marxist viewpoints over the years, and McStain totally
gutted the First Amendment to the Constitution (McCain-Fiengold).
Of the three, only McLame has given concrete evidence that he cares for
this country (via military service). Eight years ago, I didn't think
I'd dislike any opponent enough to make me vote for the liberal Democratic
Senator from Hanoi/Arizona, but the liberal Democratic Senator from
Hawaii/Indonesia/Illinois might change my mind. If the liberal Democratic
Senator from Illinois/Arkansas/New York gets the nomination, I'm either voting
Libertarian or writing in Ron Paul, depending on who the Libertarians nominate.

Mitch.