Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:07:43 -0700
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ADMIN, Politics on the list
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

It is well known he's not good with speaking. You suggest he's
 downright
stupid. For all I know that's true. I do think, though, that there are
 many
different ways to be "smart".
I do kind of resent that the guy got through Harvard without being able
speak well. Underscores how little real value an education has.

Brian