Wonko the Sane wrote:

> But to answer your question, there is a big difference between watching a
> commercial and looking into a man/(woman)'s eyes in real time. I am a pretty
> good judge of character -- occupational hazard.

And successful politicians are pretty good con men. Bill Clinton and probably
Osama have the additional advantage of genius IQ, and their "EQ" is off the
charts. I stand by my earlier statement that Osama's only two achievements are
getting all his opponents knocked off a ballot, and making pretty speech.

The one thing that totally disqualifies him is his penchant for avoiding
controversial votes in the senate by voting "present". "I'm here, but I'm
not going to DO anything" is not an option for the POTUS.

Dubya has made a concerted effort to evade constitutional limitations on
his power, in a way that makes me think he hates my country more than I
can imagine.

Mitch.