OK Don wrote:

> Now you're talking!  You should have to know who's on the ballot in at
> least one of the races before you can vote, and demonstrate that you
> can read the rest of the ballot!

In all seriousness, I want to get rid of proxy voting. You know, that
box on the ballot that says "I'm too bleeding stupid to pick who I'm
voting for, so just register my vote for whoever party X wants me to
vote for".
The way to get rid of that is to remove all party names from the polling
places in November. You want to vote for all the Republicans? Then make
sure you know which ones the Republicans are, and vote for them. I'm sure
the party will be glad to provide you with a list, I just don't want my
tax dollars paying the government to help you in this endeavor.
Mitch.