From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hendrik & Fay
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 7:37 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Man bites dog, was guns Now - Back to Guns OT OT

One of the problems I see with firearms is that it makes people lazy,
they don't try and settle arguments with diplomacy but rather just go
and get the guuuunn out and stick it in someones face.
After a while people forget how to resolve differences without resorting
to violence.
Then violence becomes the norm and pretty soon people barricade
themselves in their houses, armed to the teeth.
Don't you people ever stop, take a step back and have a look at the sort
of society you have created for yourselves? In a way I do feel sorry for
people who have to live with a tool of death ready to go but until there
is a strong mindset to change things, there will the Mexican stand off.

Hendrik

Tom Hargrave wrote:
> I've been watching this thread for a while and I'm not so surprised at how
> polarized the group is about handguns.

Checked by AVG.
7:10 AM

Checked by AVG.