I do see a problem if peoples goal is to be rich and that is it.
I'd rather be poor in paradise than rich in hell and that is the way I
see things going in a pure capitalist society. Sure we all have coin on
the hip but we lock up our castles, alarm our cars and worry like hell
if we have enough for retirement.
I know people who all they talk about is money and they are the most
obnoxious people in the world, everything to them has a monetary value.
The problem with absolute free enterprise is that it does not address
corruption, which leads to price fixing, monoplies and other bad things
which kill the idea of free enterprise. Thus there needs to be control
but this control is often done by people who have no effing clue about
things.
And these 'self motivators' would happily stab you in the back to get
what you have because they are addicted to wealth, just like a junkie is
addicted.
Remember a mans measure of success in life is not measured by how many
people attend his funeral but by how many cry at his funeral.

Hendrik