From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:21 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: McCain proposes break in fuel taxes

Wonko the Sane wrote:

> Not exactly, Donald. Obama's plan would roll back the tax cuts on the
> wealthy (Dubya's friends) who pay a much lower percentage than I do as
> middle class, and probably, lower middle class,

You'd be surprised what the rich people (at least the working rich)
pay. I've done their tax returns. Couple of doctors, $300-350k income,
$70-90k federal income tax, and that's with a couple of good
accountants looking for every possible advantage.

> I paid thousands this year in taxes

If you and Debbie can live on $30k a year, there's no need to pay any
federal income tax. Take a look at form 8880. You can take the tuition
and fees deduction to help get your AGI down to the magic $30k level.

Mitch.

Checked by AVG.
9:26 AM

Checked by AVG.