On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This looks like a pretty nice car.  I am little gun shy about the M103 engine
> because of the head gasket problems.  This car has a lot of miles.  I wonder
> if it is going to be a money pit.
> http://tiny.cc/EksqI

There is visible negative camber in the rear end pic, sign of the
classic 124 collapsed upper links in the suspension.  That's a safety
issue---budget $500 right now to have that fixed, or $2,500 to have
the whole suspension rebuilt (after which it will handle better than
any other Mercedes before or since).

Alex Chamberlain
124s galore