Larry T said...

I do wonder how long we'll see a single person driving a huge SUV - while I
don't advocate gov interference I wonder how long they will be able to
sustain 16mpg and $4/gal gas.

- Actually, starting tomorrow, my wife and I will be car-pooling at least
2/3 of the way.  It's 35 miles to my office and 45 to hers.  The Expedition
(17 MPG) gets parked and we'll drive her 2002 Highlander (22 MPG, but
150,000 miles on it)

I bet the prices for used (and new) SUVs have taken a hit recently.

- My son, the finance manager at a local Ford dealer confirms...They have
lots of inventory sitting on the lot.

Royce