Hi Rich,
    I doubt you'll get a serious answer to your question.  I had similar
reservations about Clinton (besides his obvious problem with the truth) but
at least he had the experience of running Ark.  Not the largest organization
in the world but better than nothing.

osama does not even have this qualification.

    I find it odd that some people say they vote Democrat all the time -
they haven't really accomplished anything in the last 50 years.  Not that
the Republicans have done much better - their expansion of govt outpaced the
Dems recently.   Pork has no favorites when it comes to parties.

    Naturally I'd like to see some candidates who can read and actually
understand the Constitution - so when they put their hand on the Bible and
swear to protect the Constitution they might actually do it.  For all the
good it does they could forget the swearing in and just say, "Congratulation
Dude, you won - now go to work, unless you want to hang around here and help
clean up after this stupid inaugural parade?"  We need a bunch of them in
Congress as well as the WH before things will start to look up.

    But I suspect for now, the candidates - for all their intelligence -
cannot comprehend the meaning of the Constitution.  For all his other
faults, Ron Paul at least has a voting record to show what he stands for.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601