Sorry guys, I don't understand some of this stuff.
How can Mercedes owners disparage about  BMW owners?
My little secret confession - I own an old MBZ diesel for comfort and
utility.
And I own an old BMW .. for fun.
The first time I drove one of those nimble little rockets, I decided that
some day I gotta git one a doze.
But people who drive any other brand of car seem quick to assume a jerk off
attitude by anyone who drives a BMW.
It is the ultimate of ludicrous to read it on a Mercedes list.  Like - isn't
everyone that drives a Mercedes a prestige driven snob?
Oh well, back to wrench turning to keep this old German stuff on the road.

Ned Kleinhenz
E300D
Z3 2.8