They are next to each other under the hood mounted on the firewall
next to the brake master cylinder and booster - opposite side than the
fuse box. The square one is the overvoltage relay, the long
rectangular one is the Klima.

Quick checks -
Resistance on the AC Pressure switch should be zero. It's on the side
of the Accumulator/Dryer which is just behind the driver's headlight
down low. Not the switch on top - the one towards the radiator.
Resistance between pins 1-2 on the Klima socket should be ~ 9K ohms.
That is the engine speed sensor.

-Dave Walton