What about golf?

Bob R

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Luther
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 1:04 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What would you do if diesel/gas cost $10/g

I'd rather collect one female and make it a family affair.  As far as the
wearing me out thing, I'm an ex-farmhand that is running my own roofing/home
repair business during my days off from my regular 36/48hr a week night job.
I also play tennis 1-2 times a week.  I don't get "worn out" :)

Luther

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:02:35 -0500, R A Bennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All that labour will wear you out. Best collect a few females and have
your own commune.

> Randy

geo-thermal, and biodiesel/generator will
> provide my energy needs.  I will grow most of my own food, both
fruit/vegetable and beef/pork/chicken/lamb.

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case