From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of MG
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 6:29 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What would you do if diesel/gas cost $10/g

Bill, not to worry, you won't have to get used to rabbit. It tastes just
like chicken. The good thing is that with a good sized garden you can
even raise domesticated rabbit which is even better, as well as chicken
for the eggs as well as the meat.
  We do that now, except for the rabbit part. Though I do buy a rabbit
every now and then. The wild ones around here are too hard to find.

Manfred

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:10:37 -0400
From: "Bill R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'd stay home even more, weekly date with my Darling Wife would not be
weekly; start a garden, though I would have a hard time working it and
  we
have a lot of wild rabbits.  Maybe I would develop a taste for rabbit
keep the house warmer in the Summer and cooler in the Winter, start
  charging
my MIL more than $100/month for housing/electric/cable/internet/
  maintenance
... or maybe not.  Look for part time work.
BillR