From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:31 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What would you do if diesel/gas cost $10/g

MG wrote:
>  As for getting the rabbits, the only really quiet way in a neighborhood
is
> to use live traps and then tell people that you are releasing them in
> the country.

A professionally tuned non-magnum airgun wouldn't be bad, especially if you
can shoot from indoors. "Thock" = dead rabbit. Just don't wound it and make
it scream. If you want to mess with high pressure air, some of the silenced
pre charged pneumatics I've seen at Field Target matches make virtually no
noise,
just a little click or ping from the hammer tapping the poppet valve.