they are clever from a business standpoint, but suck.  they charge top
dollar and take full advantage of their monopoly power.  on the cost side,
they hire the bottom of the barrel.  but it's not like you have any choice.
if you want that fast cable internet, you have to get in bed with comcast in
more cases than not