Hi All,

I am facing similar issue. I need to run my UFT test from QC but getting
following error- "Unable to open test <XXX>". This error is followed by
error- "Unable to close the testing tool". I was able to run the test fine
few days before but now it is giving the this error every time. I tried
re-installing HP UFT and ALM addin for UFT. Also, the setting for "Allow
other HP Products to run tests and components" is done.

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 12:00:27 AM UTC+5:30, Amit wrote:

> Hi All
> Version is QTP 11 and QC 11
> Ram is fine
> on the same machine and with same version of QTP and QC scripts were
> running fine around 5 months back
> now we are facing the issue. some scripts are not opening in QC test
> suite. message  'unable to open the test <test script name>' is displayed
>

> On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 4:50:36 PM UTC+5:30, jay rawat wrote:
>>
>> Make sure you are not running low on RAM. You will not be able to open
>> scripts if its the case.
>> On Jan 20, 2015 4:12 PM, "Amit" <guptaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> We are running QTP 11 scripts using QC 11 test suite. QC test suite is
>>> not able to open some of the test scripts and message 'unable to open the
>>> test <test script name>' is displayed. there is no pattern in the message
>>> and it is randomly displayed for any of the scripts.
>>>
>>> We tried deleting temp files, 'ALM-Client' files and also re-installed
>>> QC and deleted temp files and cookies in IE
>>>
>>> Please let me know how to resolve this isuse
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing"
>>> group.
>>> an email to mercuryqtp+...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.