Greetings, I have just started using QC/QTP and am beginning to get the
hang of it but have started running into an intermittent issue. Sometimes
when I run a test set I get the "QC Unable to open the test in the testing
 tool." error. It doesn't seem to be with any specific test or test set.
Whenever this happens

selenium training in chennai
<https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/software-testing-training/selenium-training-institute-in-chennai>

selenium training in bangalore
<https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/software-testing-training/selenium-training-institute-in-bangalore>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.