In our undertaking we utilized QTP and QC. Through QC we executed all
contents and everything is working fine. Every one of the contents, vaults
are overseen in QC as it were.

Be that as it may, now, I need to figure out how to execute the contents
without associating with QC.

1) Is it conceivable to move all contents from QC to nearby?

2) If we move the contents will they work typically?

3) Is there some other free product administration device which I can use
with

QTP to run the contents?

If you don't mind fill me in as to whether there some other way.

selenium training in chennai
<https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/software-testing-training/selenium-training-institute-in-chennai>

selenium training in porur
<http://www.besanttech.com/courses/selenium-training-in-chennai>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.