I*nnlearn Offers QA Online Training for professionals
<http://www.innlearn.com/course/qa-testing-training/9> with experts as the
trainers with lot of industry experience.You can have flexible timings for
learning sessions and one can have hustle free interaction with the trainer
which we can't find in the manual classes.Due to one one interaction one
have maximum knowledge over the technology and can have edge over others
due to keen learning sessions and knowledge delivered by the experts.*

*For more details:*

QA Software Testing Online Training Course | InnLearn
<http://www.innlearn.com/course/qa-testing-training/9>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.