Hi

I want to use descriptive programming for WinListView.  Windows("abc") is
in the object repository.  The problem is that the dialog I'm working on
has two WinListView objects.  I cannot use windows id or hwnd because I'm
afraid they might change.   Both WinListView have almost same properties
except “all items” are different.  However all items are on multi line.
Index or location are not working.

How can I write the following line for WinListView.  I've tried all of the
of the following, they all fail.

Window(*"abc")*.WinListView("nativeclass:=WinListView", "all items:=Jane\n")
.*Select* "Joe"

Window(*"abc")*.WinListView("nativeclass:=WinListView", "all items:=Jane.*")
.*Select* "Joe"

Window(*"abc")*.WinListView("nativeclass:=WinListView", "all
items:=Jane\n.*").*Select* "Joe"

 When I select the Property all items, following names are listed.

Jane

Joe

Grey

Hank

Thanks

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP
- HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
to mercuryqtp+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.