On 11/12/2008 12:25 PM, Chris Browet wrote:
> Could I have your specs, please.

What exactly do you need? Ubuntu 8.10 on FJS Amilo Xi2428 with Nvidia
8600M (i think) and the closed src Nvidia driver.

Anyway, as far as I remember Merkaartor ran without any issue on an
Ubuntu 8.10 desktop with Nvidia 9xxx and again the closed src Nvidia driver.

> If it's not the nvidia stuff, I remember seeing this when testing the last
> patch, but it disappeared by itself before I had the opportunity to tackle
> it.

It seems to be the nvidia bug.

> Could you try renaming your settings dir ("~/.config/BartVanhauwaert/" on
> linux) to start a fresh Merkaartor and see if the problem persists, please.

This did not change anything (except Merkaartor went back to default
settings).

Just one question: do you always use Webkit as a renderer, or do you use
it only to get the aerial photos?

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me.

Norbert