First, I have noticed that recent versions of Prime 95 append an entry
to the results file when iteration 5000000 of an LL test is reached. Why
is this?

Second, I see that there are now some composite exponents in the ECM
factoring page. Why are none of them even? Is there a technical reason
that makes them less interesting?

Third, I'd like to suggest that a "connect now" option be included in
Prime95. This would be a menu option that, when selected, causes the
program to try to contact the server immediately. This would eliminate
the inconvenience of having to reduce the retry interval and then raise
it back to the old value whenever the user is establishing a modem
connection for a short time and wants the program to send in its results
during that period.