From: Eric Hahn

> P.S. At the 79.3M range, you'll probably not want to set it
> at 100 iterations...  Per iteration time on 266MHz PII with
> 64MB RAM is 58.781 seconds!!!

The only question that comes to mind is if you had to plough through
factoring before you got to the LL test...but then I realise that you still
wouldn't be done if that were true.

I signed up for an exponent in the 33mil range and the factoring alone took
13 days on a P3-500. I'd originally does it for testing purposes, but after
that I've just got to let it continue. :-)

In a year's time, I'd love to see some numbers on how many signed up for tem
million digit numbers and later quit for smaller exponents...

Rick.
-+---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.alienshore.com/