> There is a user, "_______", who has almost 100 single-checkingassignments
> out on a single machine ID.  These would take a state-of-the-art box well
> over two years to finish.  Additionally, these assignments have almost
> identical figures for time to complete etc.  The first exponent in this
> group is _______; the others are directly below it.

Since when has this project become a competitive event ?

This mailing list has gotten several messages like the one above,
which I interpret as comparing ANOTHER USER to standards set by
the writer, rather than acknowledging that *all* users are
contributors to the project.  Will it mean the end of the world
if that other user had mis-stated the resources available to him ?

I think it is intrusive to publicly comment about ANOTHER USER when
the writer spots something that does not meet his own expectations.
Can't we please let each participant remain responsible for his own
performance?    "Why do you look down on your brother?  For we will
all stand before God's judgment seat."  (Romans 14:10)

mikus