> Nathan Russell wrote:
> >There is a user, "sd70045", who has almost 100 single-checking
> >assignments out on a single machine ID....

> In any case, these exponents will expire in 16 days.  As a
> result, I'm not concerned about it.  Within 3 weeks
> they'll be re-circulated among other users.  The only thing
> that would cause concern, is if the user intentionally updates
> these exponents in the next two weeks...

xactly! Last time I checked there was an infinate number of possible
mersenne candidates and using the current version of prime95/NT/whatever,
we are umlikely to run out any time soon,so unless things get REALLY
serious, surely with things like this it's best to just wait till they
expire and let the automatted system deal with it?

Chris