I admit I'm not that good in telling primenet what computers I have and
what throughput rate to expect.
eg.: I made 14 accounts all using the same 150 Mhz machine, though I
knew none or only few would be 150 Mhz. These accounts all run
occassionally, eg. in company holiday around the clock, outside of
holiday more random.
Over time I have been wiser to use more power of those machines staying
awake all night anyway. :-)
I would like to use the servers; but I haven't been able to persuade
George to make a Quit function like

             quit_at: 06:00

to terminate the program when users arrives and optimum performance is
needed (with no question what so ever about serverperformance); And I
don't wake up at 6 to turn prime95 or anything else off unless there is
a severe error reported by users.

Happy hunting
tsc