Tnx, George (and probably numerious people activated on this "error
29").
I've started upgrading and found a very nice CPU report in 22.8. What I
always wanted to know is now right before my eyes: Pentium III, MMX, SSE
etc. Also doc's are very enjoyable reading, 10% better here and 25%
better there; all it sums up to something. I'm pretty sure all my
machines with PII+ CPU now are vers. 22.8 running.
I also had a factoring result from a machine in Finland so vers. 21.4.1
now communicate with the server.
So yesterday complaining - today enjoying!
Had 0.6+ years more of TF, an LL, a P-1, and 2 or 3 factors running in
this day.
I'm a happy user again of the prime95.exe program.
br. tsc

<<winmail.dat>>