A user has broken down the GIMPS error rate for exponents
between 2 million and 7 million.  See ftp://mersenne.org/gimps/err_rate.xls.
I'd ignore the data from 6 million to 7 million as there are many
triple-checks to be done.  The data from 5 million to 6 million will not
change much at all.  The
data from 2 million to 5 million is accurate.

There is a lot of interesting data in this spreadsheet.  Our overall error
rate is  roughly 3.5%.  If you have an error-free run, the error rate is in
the 1.4% to 2% area.  If you have an SUM(INPUTS) != SUM(OUTPUTS) error or
ROUNDOFF > 0.40 error that is not caused by an approaching FFT crossover,
then there is a 56% chance that your LL test will be no good!